Sciatica is not a disease itself. But, a general term used to define the pain occurs when nerve roots in the lumbosacral spine become compressed, irritated, or inflamed, usually from a herniated disc or another narrowing of the spinal canal called stenosis. Sciatica can be accompanied by tingling and muscle deficiency.
What Are the Symptoms of Sciatica?
- Pain arising from the lower back portion radiates downwards behind the thigh to the lower leg along the nerve pathway.
- The pain is burning/tingling that traverses downwards
- Seldom shooting pain makes it painful to stand/walk.
- Numbness feeling of the whole leg.
- Pain is more when standing.
The pain is more while elevating weights, bending forward, coughing, sneezing, and straining at stool.
What Usually Provokes Sciatica?
- Herniated disc.
- Spondylolysis thesis.
Pregnancy – pregnancy also causes pain in the back due to overstretched back muscles by the expanding size of the uterus.
Let Homeopathy Make You Confident.
- Homeopathy is a systematic and natural medicine methodology.
- Homeopathy has a enduring healing tradition. Plus, it is the most popular holistic therapy worldwide.
- Homeopathy Helps Build Resistance.
- Homeopathic treatments deliver syndrome at the core level moreover it enhancing disease resistance.
“Homeopathy for all Life’s Stages Is Safe & Secure.”
Homeopathic remedies are safe for everyone because there is no risk of toxic effects. However, homeopathy is perfect for all life stages, including lactating and pregnant women.
Best 5 Homeopathy Remedies for Sciatica:
Homeopathy has really effective treatment choices for Sciatica. The remedies are produced from natural resources, are toxicity and side-effects-free. Hence it is highly effective.
- Rhus Tox
- Magnesia Phos
Note: This Blog is only for information purposes if you think you are suffering from a medical condition see your Homeopath. Do not self-diagnose. Tell your homeopath if you are taking homeopathic medicines. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on any website.